40 Year Old Showing Signs of Jawline and Neck Laxity - Seattle, WA

I'm 40 and was starting to feel like I was really...

I'm 40 and was starting to feel like I was really starting to show laxity and aging in my in my jawline and around my mouth. I wanted a subtle tightening just to keep it from getting worse so I had half face ultherapy about 2 months ago with a touch up today. I am very happy about the results. My jawline is much more defined and areas around my mouth seem "refreshed" and "lifted". My friends say that my skin looks great and wonder what creams or serums I'm using. The nice thing is that the improvements happen gradually and appear natural - which is what I wanted. I did quite a bit of research about the treatment before making a decision. From what I've heard the ultherapy clinician makes all the difference. I went to Cheryl Hardy at pacific dermatology & cosmetic center in Seattle. She was wonderful. Instantly put me at ease with her expertise. She really knows what she's doing. The procedure was slightly uncomfortable at times especially around the mouth but totally tolerable even without any pain medication and I'm kind of a baby about pain. So, I absolutely recommend Ultherapy, I'm getting better than expected results, but recommend going to a really good clinic and an experienced nurse for the treatment. Pacific Derm in seattle is highly recommended. And get Cheryl to do your ultherapy- she's awesome.
Cheryl Hardy

Very professional and experienced. She really seemed to be concerned about how I was tolerating the treatment and afterward how satisfied I was with the results.

I would love to see your before and after pictures.  So there was no pain at all during this procedure?
Definitely not painful, more irritating. If I had the whole face done I probably would take Tylenol or Advil before just because it's a longer procedure. I tolerated the half face just fine. It surprised me too.
That is good news!!