Don't Do It - PA

I came across your posts...

I came across your posts concerning hyperpigmentation from fraxel. I was just curious if anyone can offer any advice bc I am desperate at this point. I received treatment for acne scars almost 2 years ago.  Was excited with initial results, but after about a week my face broke out like never before ( and has continued to break out worse than it ever has since treatment), but even worse, I developed HP on both cheeks and unfortunately above my lip which looks like I have a mustache.

I am only 29 and I am so embarrassed and I just don't know what to do. The dr insisted that it is bc I didn't stay out of sun (which is untrue and when I was in sun I used neutrogena SPF 100). I was just curious if anyone came across any relief from any product/therapy. More so, I paid over $3,000 and feel like I got ripped off. I was just graduating college at the time and that was a large chunk of change to spend (still is) and I am so angry I feel like I should b compensated in some way. I did sign a disclosure that said HP may be a result, but chances are rare. Do you know of anything that can be done? Any help would be so appreciated. I'm at y wits end, depressed, and so embarrassed. Putting foundation on only makes it worse and I'm just not sure what to do.

My goodness, I am so sorry to hear what is going on for you.

Here is some information on Hyperpigmentation that may be helpful to you.

Please keep us posted on how you are doing.