Bbl butt Implants and hips;) cnt wait

I've been looking for a doctor I'm 5'3 ish and...

I've been looking for a doctor I'm 5'3 ish and about 111 lbs I've always been skinny and I want to get butt implants just to fit in my clothes better and have more confidence in my own skin . So please let me know if you have any recommendations ...........................................,,,...........

So I called dr jimmersons office

They told me that butt implants would be about 10,000 dollars if I pay cash. I'm paying 50 dollar for my consultation on Wednesday but my my consultation will be some time In December via phone via email.o yea they also said I can make payments until my procedure but my payments have to be paid in full before procedure wich gives me alot of time because they're booked until January 2015 . They said the earlier I pay in full for my procedure the earlier I can get it done and probably be on a list before January 2015 because I'm payin in cash I would get priority like before people paying with credit or before people who were scheduled before me but didn't pay in full yet.

500

And there is a 500 deposit fee after I pay 50 dollars for my consultation it will be deducted leaving 450 more to pay wich will be deducted out of my procedure cost.

Bad and good

I've seen alot of good reviews for dr j and some bad review for him too majority was the bbl procedure I haven't seen implants yet I would like to see some real implant reviews from rs

Fake

I'm new to rs if I look at alot of doctors and I think if someone writes a 5 star review no pics and only one post it's fake as sht ....lol

Wish pic

I like this butt dr j did

Webinar

Today I will be watching my required webinar for dr j at 2:00 I wonder if I can do this via iphone ???

Consultation fee

I'm kinda excited because I'm really taking steps small steps but progress towards my procedure I paid 50 dollars today for my consultation via phone and I think my patient coridinator is Shelly I have to send her pics of a couple angles of my body my aunt will prolli take those pics today or Thursday I will post them here too

One question

My photos look zoomed in from my point of view I wonder if they look like that to y'all???

Wishpic

Phone consultation

So my phone consultation is on Thursday nov 8 I can't wait a step closer....

Can't wait

I want a butt so bad

After consultation

I had my phone consultation got my quote and I will need to get hips done too and I have to gain about 15 to 20 lbs o and pay my deposit

Him

My boyfriend doesn't want me to get this procedure but unlimited doin it anyway I need to feel more secure with my body and overall self
Dr jimmerson

Hey juicybudii...I sent u a msg. Wondering if u have decided on a surgeon yet? Ur in the same as me!
@prettynhot hey babes , no not just yet ,it's a tuggle like literally sheesh . I wish there was a doctor that automatically does a bbl with butt implants complimentary like Salama does in Miami just he's in Miami and booked right now uhhh I'm waiting on lucerna and gongoras consults over phone for now and after whether there the ones or not wanted to meet with Stanton then choose from there. I think with a life changing surgery like this it's best to fully do ur research. Dr jimmerson is pretty pricy from what I hear and Hughes said 15k and that's way out of my league with 3kids but sometimes a pricy surgery could be worth it plus health and results but Salama has awesome results and reasonable pricing $11kish not bad for expertise . Gongora is a good price just having similar implants as breast is scary bkuz that let's uno u have to replace and who wants to replace ur ass every now and then not I as an old lady .lucerna is sweet and great reviews just not much pics up but she will refer a past patient so there's comfort in that! I really wanted dr hughes bkuz he's aggressive seems muscular so let's uno he will get deep inside that toosh and make that booty happen just can't afford him right now and I want this surgery by end of May no later ! It's a drag I'm all over the place but hey it's a journey right !
Really dr hughes quoted u that much?? He was the cheapest outta 3 drs..im having a tough time time deciding..last consult was w dr paul chugay. Super nice n caring dr btw..having a tough getting to see dr staton.
@ juicybudii..dr hughes doesn't do do much butt implants. I have butt implants now but over the muscle, not a good look. Now i need a revision!!
Yeah don't wanna offend u girl but from experience u I over isn't a good choice but if u want bigger implants u can do sub but inner or under is safer n better .really dr hughes had a lot of bbls and some awesome reviews but yeah uno I guess when I mentioned 15k on my profile he figured I had it whether my occupation or not I'm a mother of 3 tryna survive on my own nobody's help and in debt with old student loans I was a young dumb kid but yet I still want this lol but I don't I have nothing I am barely saving I figure by the time I want I'll have something over $4,000 but yeah it happens and that is why I guess dr.hughes isn't the one for me bkuz he's just as pricy as jimmerson & experts in bootys are giving $7k-10 k in pricing now that's knockoff price with complimentary contouring etc so now I gta just choose wisely ! I hope all goes well with u. Really on the hard time with Stanton last time there secretary told me to scedule something next week but I was busy so I never called back but yeah I've been sick so I haven't been able to work or save anything!
Personably I am going to salama however my second choice would be dr gongora just make sure you emphasize NATURAL to him. If you have a big booty then I know ur booty will come out well. I did see videos of butt implant replacement in South America I don't want to scare you but it mainly featured melted implants ?? Idk if that is what happenes to silicon breast in 10 years?
Honestly I felt a similar way. Salamas work is amazing . Gongoras is aswell just I seen one girl who's incision was her whole lower back like opposite from a tummy tuck and I would hate that long scar on back uno , but my friend got on between crack and she looks the bomb her case is on here Liz star! But yeah I know silicone after years u have to replace That's why I prefer permanent lol uhh these life choices are a drag N rough . I just need a reasonable price . Amazing doc & life's amazing! Whe. U trying to get urs love?
Mine is due may 16th. I have the weight on n everything ready to go :) that long scar on the back she got a butt lift literally. I don't know if that will be necessary for you honey. I prefer permanent too I don't think I can handle another butt implant surgery.
Hope ur journey goes well girly
We are so similar I'm 5'1 111 pds. & I to want butt implants. I'm going to Gongora because he does gummy implants instead of the silicone ones. Dr.J is really good with the results. When is your date.?
How much was your final quote after your consult with dr j?
Hey i have a question what is the reason u need to gain that weight? Im looking into the same surgey but not hips! And i am also little 5'3 and weigh about 113 pounds!!
I guess so Implants won't show or so they look better thats wat the dr recommends
Are u getting BBL or Butt implants???
Both I have to gain 15 to 20 lbs before my procedure
Your early wish pics can easily be done with booty implants but if you are like me and what a huge ass you need to gain the weight honey.
O I kno my patient coordinator told me to gain 15 to 20 pounds

miami or ny will be a great place for you there are tons of surgeons one of them i found is dr constantino mendieta in miami not sure how good they are just a suggestion for you! best of luck to you god bless

Thanx u I'll check them out
Why dont u travel to NY and look for docs there too
Thanx for the suggestion I'm looking everywhere I don't care how far I have to travel I just want great results
I had mine done in tulsa Oklahoma I have my results on my blog.
Ok Thanx