Bbl butt Implants and hips;) cnt wait

I've been looking for a doctor I'm 5'3 ish and...

I've been looking for a doctor I'm 5'3 ish and about 111 lbs I've always been skinny and I want to get butt implants just to fit in my clothes better and have more confidence in my own skin . So please let me know if you have any recommendations ...........................................,,,...........
Why dont u travel to NY and look for docs there too
Thanx for the suggestion I'm looking everywhere I don't care how far I have to travel I just want great results

So I called dr jimmersons office

They told me that butt implants would be about 10,000 dollars if I pay cash. I'm paying 50 dollar for my consultation on Wednesday but my my consultation will be some time In December via phone via email.o yea they also said I can make payments until my procedure but my payments have to be paid in full before procedure wich gives me alot of time because they're booked until January 2015 . They said the earlier I pay in full for my procedure the earlier I can get it done and probably be on a list before January 2015 because I'm payin in cash I would get priority like before people paying with credit or before people who were scheduled before me but didn't pay in full yet.

500

And there is a 500 deposit fee after I pay 50 dollars for my consultation it will be deducted leaving 450 more to pay wich will be deducted out of my procedure cost.

Bad and good

I've seen alot of good reviews for dr j and some bad review for him too majority was the bbl procedure I haven't seen implants yet I would like to see some real implant reviews from rs

Fake

I'm new to rs if I look at alot of doctors and I think if someone writes a 5 star review no pics and only one post it's fake as sht ....lol

Wish pic

I like this butt dr j did

Webinar

Today I will be watching my required webinar for dr j at 2:00 I wonder if I can do this via iphone ???

Consultation fee

I'm kinda excited because I'm really taking steps small steps but progress towards my procedure I paid 50 dollars today for my consultation via phone and I think my patient coridinator is Shelly I have to send her pics of a couple angles of my body my aunt will prolli take those pics today or Thursday I will post them here too

One question

My photos look zoomed in from my point of view I wonder if they look like that to y'all???

Wishpic

I had mine done in tulsa Oklahoma I have my results on my blog.
Ok Thanx

Phone consultation

So my phone consultation is on Thursday nov 8 I can't wait a step closer....

Can't wait

I want a butt so bad

miami or ny will be a great place for you there are tons of surgeons one of them i found is dr constantino mendieta in miami not sure how good they are just a suggestion for you! best of luck to you god bless

Thanx u I'll check them out

After consultation

I had my phone consultation got my quote and I will need to get hips done too and I have to gain about 15 to 20 lbs o and pay my deposit
Are u getting BBL or Butt implants???
Both I have to gain 15 to 20 lbs before my procedure
Your early wish pics can easily be done with booty implants but if you are like me and what a huge ass you need to gain the weight honey.

Him

My boyfriend doesn't want me to get this procedure but unlimited doin it anyway I need to feel more secure with my body and overall self
Hey juicybudii...I sent u a msg. Wondering if u have decided on a surgeon yet? Ur in the same as me!
@prettynhot hey babes , no not just yet ,it's a tuggle like literally sheesh . I wish there was a doctor that automatically does a bbl with butt implants complimentary like Salama does in Miami just he's in Miami and booked right now uhhh I'm waiting on lucerna and gongoras consults over phone for now and after whether there the ones or not wanted to meet with Stanton then choose from there. I think with a life changing surgery like this it's best to fully do ur research. Dr jimmerson is pretty pricy from what I hear and Hughes said 15k and that's way out of my league with 3kids but sometimes a pricy surgery could be worth it plus health and results but Salama has awesome results and reasonable pricing $11kish not bad for expertise . Gongora is a good price just having similar implants as breast is scary bkuz that let's uno u have to replace and who wants to replace ur ass every now and then not I as an old lady .lucerna is sweet and great reviews just not much pics up but she will refer a past patient so there's comfort in that! I really wanted dr hughes bkuz he's aggressive seems muscular so let's uno he will get deep inside that toosh and make that booty happen just can't afford him right now and I want this surgery by end of May no later ! It's a drag I'm all over the place but hey it's a journey right !
Really dr hughes quoted u that much?? He was the cheapest outta 3 drs..im having a tough time time deciding..last consult was w dr paul chugay. Super nice n caring dr btw..having a tough getting to see dr staton.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon