Fake It 'Til I Make It- Pennsylvania

HI everybody! I'm 27 with one child. I used to...

HI everybody! I'm 27 with one child. I used to have beautiful breasts but when I had my daughter there were complications and sacrifices made for her. She was delivered 13 weeks early. I pumped for a month and in the process my boobs deflated and now sag. I had been hopeful that over the years they would somehow come back,but never did. she is 7 now and giving her breast milk was the best choice I could have made for her, but bad for me. I have been researching and looking at things for years. I have decided to go for it. I don't want anything crazy just similar to what I had before my daughter. I m excited to get the process started. I have contacted several different drs and look forward to great improvement. Tired of little saggy boobs and push up bras. want to have the real deal, no push up needed. i love being naked , but my boobs disappoint me so i keep a shirt on. i want to be free!

moving forward

I found a place and I'm going to schedule a consultation. Hoping to hear good things.
Dr.Stratis

Would like to know what people think of his work. If anyone used him before, how was the experience? Are you pressed with the outcome?