So Far So Good for Day 2 - Pennsylvania, PA

I never used an dermal filler other than fat...

I never used an dermal filler other than fat grafting. I am pleasantly surprised. I had Zero downtime. My friend told me to beware I would have to massage filler areas and could move it around. I find Belotero to be soft and super natural. I hope it lasts long. Areas include tear troughs, naso folds, upper brow, and just tops of lip for definition. All with one syringe.Tear troughs made such a natural difference. I dont look different just refreshed. More painful than I expected - especially lips! Next time I need numbing cream. I heard it gets better as days go on because after swelling the HA can fill up 10%.

Dr Andrew Kwak

Living social

Wow, that sounds like a lot of area covered for just one syringe! Do you mind me asking how old you are? I'm assuming you are pretty young so there weren't deep lines that needed to be filled(??). Either way, so glad you are happy with how things are looking!

I am 42. Dr Kwak said this filler goes a long way and there r doctors who believe in filling the cracks and there are ones who see the whole face. I went thinking I wanted him to fill my deep naso folds. He injected in tear troughs, which immediately decreased the sharp bluntness to my nasofolds, then put a little in folds-very natural when I smile. I am day 5.and still very happy- just waiting for botox to take full effect.

That is awesome - if you can get a great result with a minimum amount of product that is fantastic! Are you seeing some of the effects of the botox? What do you think so far??