Breast Augmentation W/Benelli Lift - Oxnard, CA

I had a saggy set of deflated B cup breasts after...

I had a saggy set of deflated B cup breasts after breast feeding 2 children and more so from becoming engorged to a triple D cup during the end of the nursing process. I had wanted breast implants for over 10 years, and now was in a position to get them. A friend had recommended Dr.Gorodisky, and I couldn't be happier with him or his staff.

Please post more pics and side pics as well! And congrats. Cant wait to do mine later this yr :-) How was the recovery? How many days were u off from work? And how many days did you need someone to help take care of you?

Post op day 6

Feeling amazing since I hit post op day 5! Still experiencing some numbness which is totally normal.
FYI- I stayed with a girlfriend the day of surgery and the following day/night. I went home on my own day 2 post op and so forth. No outside help other than someone walking my dog for 2 days. I was able to use the restroom on my own immediately following surgery, as well as wash my face, brush my teeth etc. I sat and had dinner with my friend the night of and was pretty self sufficient. I do have a high pain tolerance and am pretty stubborn. Haha the only thing that was a pain was getting out of bed you can't lean back and put weight on your hands to push yourself around. So get in bed right the first time! lol stay on top of your meds for the first 3 days! I stopped pain meds post op day 3. It caused me to get really constipated. Stock up on smooth move tea and grab some milk of magnesia! You will need it! ;)

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Before pics

The day of surgery, my last 2 pics of my old boobs!

Thanks for sharing, u look fab! what cc did u have? Xx
425 on my right and 400 on my left
Thanks for the tips and for sharing your story!! Can't wait to see your progress as they drop & fluff. I'm getting the Bennelli on my left side and well I'm freaking out ever so slightly at the thought of Frankenboob lol
Oxnard Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Gorodisky is amazing! He's so kind, has a great sense of humor, answers all of your crazy questions and really puts you at ease. His staff is amazing as well! I fell in love with all of them on day 1, and knew there was no other surgeon that I needed to visit with after my consultation at West Coast Plastic Surgery.