Can't Wait to Do More Areas - Owings Mills, MD

I have always been very self conscious of my...

I have always been very self conscious of my mid-section. When I found out about Coolsculpting I made a consultation appointment with Dr. Woodyard to find out more, as I have heard only nice things about her. I was very pleased with her and her friendly staff so I booked my treatments right away. I had my abdomen done with a large applicator and my hips done with the smaller applicator. At three months post procedure I am very pleased with the results and I am now planning on returning for more abdominal treatments as that is my main problem area. They showed me my before and after photos which were really impressive with the difference! The treatment can be uncomfortable within the first few minutes of placement so I'm very thankful for the hand-holding and comfortable atmosphere provided at Dr. Woodyard's office. I am now telling all my friends and family who complain of extra unwanted fat.
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Is it painful???
Could you post your before/after pictures please?
When I have my final results in I will try to remember and ask for my before and after pictures.