Tummy Tuck First....4 Weeks Later I Will Have Lipo All over and Fatt Transfer to Butt - Day 1 - Owing Mills, MD

Good Morning Ladies, I started on this site...

Good Morning Ladies,

I started on this site because I was nervous and I wanted to hear from other women. Number 1 this site has been so helpful and I appreciate all of the comments and stories that women have shared. I had my tummy tuck this morning, it is now 2 am and I am feeling great....I have been taking my meds around the clock my doctor put a pain pump in which I think is my first love....smile.

In four weeks I will be lipo of my back, flanks, hips, lower back with fat transfer to butt. My Dr. and his staff were awesome, very thoughtful and through.

Hey Everyone!! I have not been on.....I had my TT...

Hey Everyone!! I have not been on.....I had my TT on June 4th, I had a small set back when my incision opened up a little about an inch long. I had to change it twice a day for 2 weeks and it closed up. I went back to work full time in 4 weeks still wearing my binder. I am finally almost back to normal. I am scheduled for my lipo and fat transfer on August 20th. TOO EXCITED to have butt.

I am uploading photos taken at 10 days post op and 5 weeks post op.
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

HI ---@justplan----how are things going? Please post pics !!! LOL!
I am glad all is going well for you ! I cant wait to see your total transformation pics !!!
Hey everybody...I changed the date for my 2nd surgery to August 20th. I wanted to give my body more time to heal. I am 2 weeks post tummy tuck and I feel pretty good. I think i moved too much last week my incision (sp) opened up a little. So I decided to sit my butt down. I did take a picture for you guys but I am still swollen, I wll update it shortly.
yes,,it is a brazilian butt lift, the same as fat transfer to the butt. I want to have the lipo done and the fat transferred to the butt. I just pushed my TT date back 1 week to August 31, due to a scheduling conflict at work,,,, but I was gonna wait till Jan 2013 to have the lipo done. Well let me know how yours go. And CONRATS on your TT !!!!! .
Hey neetah!! I was going to wait until the drains came out. I am actually going to wait until 6 to 8 weeks to have part II because I am still swollen and I have to do a presentation at work and you know you have to lay on the stomach for at least 2 weeks. help me out what is BBL....
BBL I think is Brazilian Butt Lift?
hey lady!! where are your post op pics ?? cant wait to see your results. I am having a TT on August 24----then I plan to go back for lipo of back,flanks and thighs and have a BBL. But I didnt think it could be done that soon after a TT? WOW!!!! Congrats on your new YOU!!!!
Can't wait to watch your progress!
Congratulations! Welcome to this site. The ladies on here are great supporters and so lovely. I'm so happy for you. Hope you get lots of rest and that pain pump sounds wonderful. I'm almost 11 wks post. Take care of yourself and happy healing. We do love pics!!