Tummy Tuck First....4 Weeks Later I Will Have Lipo All over and Fatt Transfer to Butt - Day 1 - Owing Mills, MD

Good Morning Ladies, I started on this site...

Good Morning Ladies,

I started on this site because I was nervous and I wanted to hear from other women. Number 1 this site has been so helpful and I appreciate all of the comments and stories that women have shared. I had my tummy tuck this morning, it is now 2 am and I am feeling great....I have been taking my meds around the clock my doctor put a pain pump in which I think is my first love....smile.

In four weeks I will be lipo of my back, flanks, hips, lower back with fat transfer to butt. My Dr. and his staff were awesome, very thoughtful and through.

Hey Everyone!! I have not been on.....I had my TT...

Hey Everyone!! I have not been on.....I had my TT on June 4th, I had a small set back when my incision opened up a little about an inch long. I had to change it twice a day for 2 weeks and it closed up. I went back to work full time in 4 weeks still wearing my binder. I am finally almost back to normal. I am scheduled for my lipo and fat transfer on August 20th. TOO EXCITED to have butt.

I am uploading photos taken at 10 days post op and 5 weeks post op.
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon