Man Close to 40 but Don't Mind Looking Younger - Owensboro, KY

I was originally treated in my frown lines by a...

I was originally treated in my frown lines by a dermatologist in DC are for my squinting headaches years ago. She also treated my crows feet for cosmetic use and I like both treatments. The product had not been FDA approved yet, and she was a clinical investigator. Years later I tried the same product in similar areas, dysport, but it gave me a very raised eyebrow look that feminized my face. I didn't like that outcome. At that point I switched to botox which worked fine. When my doctor offered me Xeomin and explained the purification of it vs botox and dysport I gave it a shot. It worked almost immediately and lasts just as long as botox. Dysport didn't seem to last as long as either product. I have had Xeomin a few times now and have been satisfied each time. I love my doctor too! Having read a lot about the drugs as far as I can tell they are the same active drug, with Xeomin being a cleaner version. I'll continue to use Xeomin until the next best thing comes out.
Thanks for sharing on RealSelf.  What do you mean by Xeomin being purer than Botox?  Just curious.
Dr Nicole Brey

Dr Brey is spectacular and I would recommend her to anyone in the area