Exillis - Owensboro, KY

I was 53 at the time, have had 2 children and...

I was 53 at the time, have had 2 children and never did anything about the fat that had gathered around my abdomen. I went to an Elixis seminar and thought that was exactly what i needed to do!! It was so much cheaper than having the fat cut off! I thought I would give it a shot, I had nothing to lose. I had 4 treatments over a period of 3 1/2 to 4 months and it was absolutely the best thing I ever did for myself and the fat did disappear! I am so pleased with the results! My clothes fit better and it is a wonderful feeling, plus I didn't spend as much money as would have been needed had I chosen to have surgery. Overall, a truly wonderful experience for me! It has been 2 years and the fat has not returned.
Phyllis McNeill at Owensboro Dermatology

Phyllis was terrific in every aspect. She was caring and thorough and answered all my questions. The procedure typically lasted an hour and she was very professional and courteous.

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

I'm so glad you got the results you were looking for. We'd love to see a before/after photo, if you have any you feel comfortable sharing!