I'm Glad I Went Through with This! - Overland Park, KS

I went to Dr. Colyer requesting cellulaze...

I went to Dr. Colyer requesting cellulaze treatment to my thighs. He examined the area and suggested I have smart lipo instead. The reason I wanted cellulaze was to get rid of the orange peel surface on my thighs. I decided to trust his judgement and had smart lipo performed. The first follow up appointment was 5 weeks later, and I was not thrilled with the result. Dr. Colyer told me to massage the thighs for five minutes, three times daily, and to return in 2 months. I really doubted this would work, but I started that day to perform five minute massages three times daily. My husband began to comment on the way my legs were beginning to tighten and smooth out. I had my next follow up appointment at 5 months post procedure, and am glad to report significant and noticable improvement! I will continue to perform five minute massages three times daily until I reach the six month post op date. Just above both knees I continue to have a very small amount of dimpling, but I am so glad I had the procedure done! I would say I notice a 90% improvement, and at the age of 57, I am very happy!
That is so awesome to hear! I am actually on my way to my one month post op appointment, and I'm not overly excited about my results. Is very encouraging to read your review when I'm having such doubts
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Colyer and his staff are very personable. You do have to be persistent to get follow up appointments scheduled due to his busy schedule, but the entire staff treated me with respect and I felt they also listened to my concerns/desires.