2 Months Later - Overland Park, KS

I wanted to improve my fine lines and acne scars,...

I wanted to improve my fine lines and acne scars, and at 28 with botox done since I was 26 I thought this was achievable. My doctor said I could do a couple more treatments, but I did a semi-aggressive treatment, 5-7 days out, and I was really disappointed. My fine lines did not improve and my scars look the same. I thought for about $1500 and a week off work I would have awesome skin, not really. In fact, my acne seems to have flared up after the procedure. They said I could do a few more but really $1500 and I need more!!! no thanks. I hate to put this review up because I like my doctor so much, and I think she's a good doctor when it comes to everything else, but I feel like I wasted my money.
Kansas City Facial Plastic Surgeon

We are sorry to hear your disappointment in the procedure. We would love to have the opportunity to follow up with you and to discuss your results. We strive for high patient satisfaction and if you did not feel that was the case we are more than happy to provide you with options to improve your skin further.
Sorry to hear you are frustrated with your results, what kind of acne do you suffer from, and what kind of scars did it leave you with?