Finally Found the Right Doctor for Me - Overland Park, KS

Finally found Dr. Perez, after seeing several KC...

Finally found Dr. Perez, after seeing several KC area plastic surgeons for help in correcting problems from facelift done by LSL last November. He is starting with conservative Juvederm injections to correct volume and contour loss in the near term, and I will probably need fat transfer for a more permanent solution later on. Dr. Perez did an excellent job with the Juvederm and he is very caring and empathetic. I am most impressed with his humility and high ethical standards. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an ethical, compassionate and skilled plastic surgeon.
Hi there, Welcome and thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

It would be great if you could give us a little more detail about your experience - such as why you had the surgery, tips for getting good results, pros/cons, information on the recovery/pain/downtime and before & after photos.

As the community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, which is so helpful for others considering these procedures. So please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands.
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon