Great Smart Lipo Results - Overland Park, KS

Before I had my procedure, I read sooo many...

Before I had my procedure, I read sooo many reviews on here and found them so helpful. Now it is my turn.

I am a 37 year old mother of three and stay at home mom. I am 5'7, 145 pounds, and a size 6. After each pregnancy I became more and more dissatisfied with my love handles that were not there in my twenties. I finally decided to do something about it and decided to get my stomach nice and flat too. After researching my options, I decided Smart Lipo was the choice for me. I really did not want to be put under for traditional lipo and did not have the loose skin for a typical tummy tuck patient.

I had my procedure done on October 13. I was extremely nervous at first, but quickly calmed down when I realized it did not hurt. I was given a valium and percocet before the procedure. The numbing did sting, but not terribly. The lasering and removal of fat was easy and painless. He spent around 3 or 4 hours to do the entire procedure. I had fat removed from my stomach and love handles. In all it was a total of 1900 cc's. I am not sure if that number included the fluid also.

I went home that evening feeling great. I got dinner started and gave my daughter a bath. Then the numbing wore off. I then laid in bed and tried to relax. I took pain meds that night, but was still very sore. It was hard to get comfortable and I did not sleep much at all. The compression garment was probably the worst part as I felt like I could not breathe. The next day (a Sunday), the Dr. called me to check on me. I was pretty sore that day and laid in bed taking naps on and off. I took a shower in the afternoon and felt quite light headed. I had my husband get in the shower with me to help remove the padding. The office used depends taped with medical tape to my incisions. They were quite absorbent.

Today, two days after surgery, I woke up feeling great. I decided to do some laundry, the dishes, and vacuum a little. Bad idea! I ended up getting sore again and felt swollen since my garment felt tighter. I am now taking it easy the rest of the day.

I am only two days out, but I can already tell a huge difference. I am definitely still swollen but my waist is so small and the love handles are gone. I can't believe that these aren't even my final results. I will post pictures later when I go to a follow up.

I should also add that my Dr. does Zerona treatments in conjunction with Smart Lipo. They believe it helps with healing. I had one treatment before the Smart Lipo procedure, have another one this Thursday, and more to follow.

Sooo happy thinks turned out great...it is DEF a long waiting process and for me results seem to come slow...but seeing it more now...I am just a lil ova 3wks post op...massaging alot at this point...left side still more swollen for me than right and hard, lumpy rite now...ughh...time will tell....HAPPY HEALING!! :)
I might have spoken too soon! I am swollen like a stuffed pig now!! I guess I looked so great Monday since I laid in bed all day Sunday. Now that I am back to my life, the swelling has begun. I am glad I got a glimpse into what I will look like later, otherwise I would be super discouraged by my new swollen body.
Dr. Chambon, Reflections Body Solutions

I scoured the internet for places that do Smart Lipo in Kansas City area. There are a ton, so it was hard to narrow it down. I decided to go to Dr. Chambon at Reflections Body Solutions based on a couple of reviews on this site. After going to the consultation, I was sold. I loved the atmosphere and the friendliness of the family run business. I checked out his credentials and there were no lawsuits against him, so that was a plus in this industry. He is not a board certified plastic surgeon as many on this site would recommend you use. I did not care, because he has done over 900 Smart Lipo procedures along with training with the man who invented the procedure. This was a lot more important to me. He has perfected the are of Smart Lipo and is a perfectionist. He specialized in Spart Lipo and hair implants, so he does not do any other procedures.