Best Plastic Surgeon in KC Area - Overland Park, KS

Procedures done in office with no general...

Procedures done in office with no general anesthesia required, short down time, more personalized service at a lower cost than other surgeons had offered. Financing was available (no interst if paid off in a certain amount of time). Professional, great bedside manner.

Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

I have had seven procedures done by Dr. Perez. The first was an abdominoplasty. He did a beautiful job! I never had any of the problems that other's I have known have had with this major surgery. Because I've worked in the health care field and am at higher risk for infection, Dr. Perez took lots of precautions to insure that I wouldn't end up with an infection in my wounds. Since that time, Dr. Perez has done an upper and lower blepheroplasty, Smart face lift, laser resurfacing (twice) fat transfer and platysmoplasty (neck). His bedside manner, the friendliness of the staff and his wonderful wife, Dianna, who is an RN is a wonderful patient advocate. With each procedure, Dr. and Mrs. Perez were available for any questions that I had and were easily accesible. After my upper and lower blepheroplasty, I had a concern. Even though Dr. Perez was going to be out of town for a Medical Conference, he gave me his cell phone number and answered me right away when I called. I wouldn't trust another surgeon the way I trust Dr. Perez

Sounds like everything went very smoothly for you! I hope these were the results you were going for because you look really good.

Hi Kirsty,
Thank you! With each procedure, I had about a week of down time. The only time I had any bruising was with the fat transfer and I had a black eye! Mostly I just had some swelling. I think the most uncomfortable recovery was the upper and lower eye lift because your eyes get dry and really burn for the first couple of days, but that's also the procedure that gave me the most obvious improvement right away (other than of course the abdominoplasty). Dr. Perez is very gentle (and funny). I've seen other women who went to a different surgeon that just lookd beat up!

Thanks for your review, you look awesome! Did you have much downtime during your recovery period?