My whole experience was horrible - Disappointed - Overland Park, KS

Dr. Singhal performed a face and neck lift and CO2...

Dr. Singhal performed a face and neck lift and CO2 fractional laser treatment on me in November under his affiliation with Lifestyle Lift. I know the terrible reputation of LSL, but he convinced me that it all depends on the surgeon, and I felt that he had good credentials. My whole experience was horrible and I'm so sorry I didn't back out at the stage where I met with the doctor prior to surgery. He did not provide adequate information on the surgical procedure and what to expect post-op. He did not look at my face or carefully assess and measure it to make sure he was doing both sides the same. During the surgery, there were complications that caused me to have a large seroma on the left side that now has turned into scar tissue and a disfigured face. The right cheek is also disfigured with dents and ridges. My already thin face has lost a great amount of volume, especially on the cheek bones. The doctor removed too much fat from my left jaw line and it is higher than the right jaw line. My neck is puckered at the top and ropey looking.

I had a terrible experience with LSL. The other doctor and the office manager were very aggressive and intimidating when I met with them regarding my problems. I appealed to LSL for a refund with no success. It is impossible to deal with anyone but a patient services rep.

I now have to find another plastic surgeon to try to correct some of the problems caused by Dr. Singhal. I'm not looking forward to the next year or so of trying to get this mess resolved. I'm writing this review to hopefully prevent others from making the same huge mistake that I made.

Disappointed

Still evaluating solutions.

Disappointed

Still evaluating solutions.
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Pleasant personality, but not thorough at all in describing the procedure and getting my input about how I expect to look after the surgery. My face looks nothing like it did before the surgery, and I was expecting only to lose my jowls and tighten my neck area. I believe the doctor used a cookie-cutter approach that is normally used on people with larger jowls and sagging necks, so he removed too much in my case. I am devastated with my appearance!