Post Op - Overland Park, KS

So, I just wanted to add my experience in this...

So, I just wanted to add my experience in this site. I read so many reviews on here and it really helped me to be prepared and become less nervous. I had my BA yesterday march 5th. I was really nervous about the anesthesia since I've never been put under. But just like everyone else said, I received some calming mess in my iv and I was fine. Rolled into the or was put to sleep and next thing I knew I was awake in recovery.

I slept fine last night. No throwing up, dome pain, a lot of discomfort. I have been taking Valium instead of a painkiller. And using ice packs. If you're thinking about doing the same, I strongly agree! Do far I'm happy. I haven't taken the bandage off yet so i really cant seem them. My hubby loves them! Good luck to everyone in the future. Thanks for all the info ladies!

Thank you for sharing your story. We look foward to hearing more details of of your recovery...and perhaps some pictures if you feel comfortable. Are you taking anything (prune juice, etc.) to offset the possible side effects of the pain killers?