I Love It! - Overland Park, KS

I had Active Fx 6 days ago and I am thrilled....

I had Active Fx 6 days ago and I am thrilled. Before I did it, I asked my doctor if she thought I would need a face life and she said no. Since I'm 64 I was dubious, but I really think she's right.

It erased most of my wrinkles and really tightened my face. My doctor said that she thought it would improve wrinkles on the outer edge of my forehead. That's about the only area it didn't improve. I might continue to need injectables in my chin area but my doctor said to wait a few months because this will get even better.

The procedure itself was comfortable. I took a Vicodin about one half hour before it started and with that and the numbing cream, I was essentially pain free. I was able to drive home (3 hours drive) afterward.
Recuperation was uneventful. I had one day of itchy, burny pain and that's the only day I didn't take pain killers. By Saturday, 4 days after the procedure, I was able to go out in public.

I look great six days after, and, although my doctor recommends having it done every year to year and a half, I'm going to repeat it in four months for quick start.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the procedure and/or the doctor. I know that other people have had problems (my husband's dentist is still bright red several months after) but my doctor said that people who have problems tend to be people with lots of sun damage or ones who had an over exuberant operator.

Dr. Marti Byers (Medcosmetic)

She has been doing anti-aging medicine for a number of years. I chose her because I've been going to her for Botox and Restalyn for some time and she knows her medicine.