Don't Do It! - Overland, KS

I had a thread lift done by a board certified...

I had a thread lift done by a board certified plastic surgeon 7 years ago. Six threads were used for jaw, mid-face, and forehead. Immediately after I left the office a large dimple occurred in the middle of my cheek. The doctor was going on vacation immediately afterward and was not responsive. My face was strangely lopsided so he replaced a thread a few weeks later when he returned but avoided my concern about the crater in the middle of my cheek.

When the unsightly dimple didn't resolve in several months I made an appointment but he was not there....only the nurse who told me it wasn't so bad and would probably get better in time then tried to sell me skin care products. I made another appointment to see the actual doctor about it a month or so later, but when I arrived, they told me I had canceled it. I see he is still doing these to people.

Seven years later I still had a shallow longish dimple until I had a real facelift and the ps removed the threads. I looked worse after the threadlift than I did before, though a bit smoother in the jaw area, though any positive effects were gone after a few weeks. I've learned that quick fixes are no bargain in time or money in the long run.

Doctor C is a real charmer...more charm and sales pitch than knowledge and integrity which is why he scored high on "bedside manner!" Just because someone is board certified doesn't always guarantee results!