UK London to Belgium Brussels 615cc Breast Augmentation Dr Plovier Beclinic - Belgium, BE

I researched extensively for a surgeon to enhance...

I researched extensively for a surgeon to enhance my breasts. I looked at Transform UK but I found many hideous reviews so I scratched them off my list right away. I then heard of Beaucare in Belgium and saw amazing before and after pics, many of which were by Dr Frank Plovier and luckily I researched some more I discovered he opened his own clinic, Be clinic and decided I needed a consultation with him.
I met him at Harley St, London and it was v professional and answered all my queries before I even asked. He looked at my breasts, took some notes and told me to bring boob inspiration pics on surgery day and to expect beautiful results. I left the consultation very happy.

I got to Belgium a day before surgery to explore Brussels and it was beautiful, not too expensive and we stayed in the Hostel hotel windsor which was basic and clean.
My surgery was a 4pm and we got there bout 3pm, I was greeted by an extremely welcoming receptionist who took the full payment and then I was escorted to my room by a friendly nurse and the bed was a recliner, was also heated, an aromatherapy scent was turned on and I was asked to undress apart from knickers into a robe and slippers (which I got to keep).

The doctor came in and I showed him my Katy Perry and Kelly Brook boobie pics and he said thats achievable, drew on my breasts, took pics for his portfolio and that I'd hate him for a few days as I was getting 615 under the muscle but after id love the results. He was friendly and professional. He then left whilst the OR was prepared.

Have a fear of going to sleep and have never had anaesthetic before so was a little nervous but I laid on the bed and there was a scratch as the needle was inserted. The anaesthesia was administered and it stung my forearm as it went into my blood and the nurse asked if I felt tired and I said yes, then very gently fell asleep.
I woke to the same nurse looking over me asking how I felt and I felt great! My op took 1 hour. No pain, no sickness, nothing! I was wheeled to my bed and an anti biotic drip was attached whilst I woke up fully. There was no pressure to leave the clinic.
My medication pack which I bought for £40 was explained to me in great detail and aftercare advice was explained again. Which helped as my husband was with me and he'd remember even though it was written on a leaflet.

I ordered the taxi service to the hotel panorama. The staff were so helpful, spoke fab english and gave me extra pillows. I ate a 3course meal took my first anti b pill.

The first night sucked. Couldn't get comfy and my back felt awful. But I expected a rough night.

Day 1 post op deets to follow...
Thank you for your review of BE Clinic and Dr Plovier. I'm a Brit living in Belgium, I'm still undecided whether I'm going to go for a boob job, about 70% sure- I'm worried having bigger boobs will make me feel big/fat, as I'm quite a broad girl. Anyway, I look forward to hearing more about your breasts post op. Can you tell me what implants you had? Does Dr. Plovier offer different types eg. Silicone/ gel/ teardrops etc or does he prefer to work with a specific implant? His website is currently under construction so I can't find any info on that kind of thing. Do you know what his aftercare policy is? Thanks for yor help. D
Congratulations! I remember when you joined RealSelf many months ago. So happy you finally found a doctor you liked. How are you feeling today? Hoping the trip back home was pain free. Update your review when you can!
dr frank plovier