Best Breast Surgeon In Atlanta! - Atlanta, GA

After lots of research I decided to have a Breast...

After lots of research I decided to have a Breast Augmentation. Dr. Zaworski was wonderful, as he discussed all the options with me. I decided on gel implant instead of saline. They feel soft and natural, and look great, too. The look is so natural, and it has lifted my self esteem. Now, I am ready to head to the beach, and wear tank tops. Dr. Zaworski did a wonderful job. I totally trust Dr. Zaworski!!!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Zaworski is a wonderful surgeon! He explained the procedure to me in detail, and we discussed Breast Implant sizes by trying on sizers in the office. Having done this, I had a complete understanding of the surgery, and what to expect. He spent a lot of time with me, and listened. I knew I could trust him to give me the result that I desired. He, and his staff are caring and compassionate. You can reach them 24 hours a day. Susan, his surgical assistant is with you from start to finish to answer any questions, as the doctor is, too. I'm glad I found Dr. Zaworski!!! I would not go to anyone else!

Can't wait to see the photos!

Thank you!!

Congratulations! Sounds like your research paid off! How many cc's did you get? Glad you are feeling confident. How was the swim suit shopping? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!

Swim suit and strapless dress shopping is great! I got 300 cc gel implants. Love Love Love them!!! Also, sundresses and tank tops look wonderful on me, now.

Aw, that's great to hear! Feel free to post a photo if you're comfortable, with your new sundress!

Watch for a picture to be posted soon!!