Best Breast Surgeon In Atlanta! - Atlanta, GA

After lots of research I decided to have a Breast...

After lots of research I decided to have a Breast Augmentation. Dr. Zaworski was wonderful, as he discussed all the options with me. I decided on gel implant instead of saline. They feel soft and natural, and look great, too. The look is so natural, and it has lifted my self esteem. Now, I am ready to head to the beach, and wear tank tops. Dr. Zaworski did a wonderful job. I totally trust Dr. Zaworski!!!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Zaworski is a wonderful surgeon! He explained the procedure to me in detail, and we discussed Breast Implant sizes by trying on sizers in the office. Having done this, I had a complete understanding of the surgery, and what to expect. He spent a lot of time with me, and listened. I knew I could trust him to give me the result that I desired. He, and his staff are caring and compassionate. You can reach them 24 hours a day. Susan, his surgical assistant is with you from start to finish to answer any questions, as the doctor is, too. I'm glad I found Dr. Zaworski!!! I would not go to anyone else!