43 Years Old - Much-needed Breast Lift - Ottawa, ON

My husband had passed away after a lengthy battle...

My husband had passed away after a lengthy battle with cancer. Throughout his illness I did not properly take care of myself. My weight fluctuated a great deal which took a toll on my breasts. They resembled partially deflated balloons. I could not envision moving forward in life with my breasts in such condition. I decided that it was time to do something for myself, so I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Silverman. Right away I was impressed with his kindness and compassion. He was easy to talk to and he made me feel comfortable. No big ego or "God complex" that one might expect from a surgeon of his caliber. It was very important to him that he have a clear understanding of my desired outcome before he offered his recommendations. The surgery went very well. The recovery was so much easier than I'd anticipated. Very little pain/discomfort. I am absolutely thrilled with the results! They have exceeded my best expectations. Dr. S is more than a skilled surgeon, he is an artist. The follow up has been excellent, as well. It's obvious that Dr S feels very passionately about his work and strives to give his patients their complete satisfaction. I am proud of myself for making the decision to have this surgery and for being bright enough to choose Dr. Silverman as my PS.
Ottawa Plastic Surgeon

I couldn't be more pleased with my experience with Dr. Silverman and his office staff.