43 Years Old - Much-needed Breast Lift - Ottawa, ON

My husband had passed away after a lengthy battle...

My husband had passed away after a lengthy battle with cancer. Throughout his illness I did not properly take care of myself. My weight fluctuated a great deal which took a toll on my breasts. They resembled partially deflated balloons. I could not envision moving forward in life with my breasts in such condition. I decided that it was time to do something for myself, so I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Silverman. Right away I was impressed with his kindness and compassion. He was easy to talk to and he made me feel comfortable. No big ego or "God complex" that one might expect from a surgeon of his caliber. It was very important to him that he have a clear understanding of my desired outcome before he offered his recommendations. The surgery went very well. The recovery was so much easier than I'd anticipated. Very little pain/discomfort. I am absolutely thrilled with the results! They have exceeded my best expectations. Dr. S is more than a skilled surgeon, he is an artist. The follow up has been excellent, as well. It's obvious that Dr S feels very passionately about his work and strives to give his patients their complete satisfaction. I am proud of myself for making the decision to have this surgery and for being bright enough to choose Dr. Silverman as my PS.
Ottawa Plastic Surgeon

I couldn't be more pleased with my experience with Dr. Silverman and his office staff.

I'm so sorry to hear about your husband. It's hard to take care of someone else in need and yourself at the same time. I'm glad you found a doctor you liked and were able to have this procedure done. Sounds like you had a smooth recovery and you're happy with your results. Congratulations!