Pleased So Far - Oshawa, ON

I am at tray 7 out of 21. So far I am extremely...

I am at tray 7 out of 21. So far I am extremely pleased with the progress.

I decided to try invisalign after many months of assessing my options between braces, veneers, etc. If you have minor crowding or misaligned teeth, this is definitely the way to go!

My Pros: Faster treatment time than braces, can change trays every 2 weeks, only minor discomfort which goes away after 1 or 2 days per tray, no real pain, can take them out whenever you want, you can't really see them unless you look really close.

My Cons: The attachments on your teeth can be annoying but you do get used to it, constantly brushing your teeth, needing a toothbrush and toothpaste everywhere you go, incovenient when eating out, can't eat with the trays in your mouth

I have an excellent orthodontist, and I would recommend scoping out a good doctor before attempting this treatment plan. Though expensive, the Dr. stated that it would have been the same price as braces.

Very little time to get used to them, within a few days. Because you are wearing the trays most of the time, you really don't notice them. Thanks for the question!

I like that you listed out the pros & cons! How long did it take you to get used to the attachments?