Great Results - Ormond Beach, FL

I had this procedure on my full abdominal, full...

I had this procedure on my full abdominal, full back and my waist! My procedures were 1 week apart, and I paid 3000$ for all to a obgyn.

I am a month in today. My result are amazing compare to my before pictures. I had 7 1/2 lbs from my abdominal and 5lbs from my back. Now in the beginning of my first week yes I was in a lot of pain I end up swelling and harding and yes freaked out.

I did consult my obgyn and he told me it was not normal how hard my stomach was. He set me up an appointment for injections of his special remedy, and a massage session once a week. By the second remedy my abdominal started to soften up and smooth out.

Today my lower abdominal is the only thing that's a bit hard and that's starting to soften up. I believe with the working out and dancing really helps although I did not start that till 14 days in. I'm also taking mega tea pills because I wasn't using the restroom regular. I went maybe 1 time a week which was not normal, so that definitely help. I started to take those my second visit after I consulted my obgyn.

It is definitely important to wear your garment use your arnica cream , take your arnica tablets and drinks lots of lots of water. Drink till you can't drink no more (till you are about to vomit). Get a flat surface massage and massage the areas towards your limp notes they are all around your body. For example if massaging the abdominal push towards your vaginal area you might have a camiltoe forming but is completely normal. Mine was original big already once my fluid begin to drain it freaked me out it was like twice the original size but after the drain its flat as can be, so that's definitely a plus.

Remember you got yourself into this ordeal, you must make the best of it. Give it sometime and your results will come as long as you follow those procedures. I hope that was helpful enough I perdict by the end of next month ill have on a 2pc good luck everyone!

Thanks so much for sharing your experience, Alexis. How is the hardness in your lower abs now?

Dr Ashworth

He does a wonderful job my body has went from bad body to hour glass! And look at the price, 3000 you have cash upfront he will work with. Point, blank, period! I'm not one for taking my clothes off but I felt very comfortable he's not a pervert type a doctor like a lot of doctors out there. He makes easy for you to be yourself so you can explain to him exactly what you want. And I grantee he will deliver your results! Take a look at his before and afters on his websites