Best Thing I Ever Did for Myself! - Orlando, FL

I scheduled my procedure with excitement and...

I scheduled my procedure with excitement and nervousness, the BIG day could not arrive fast enough!

Before my procedure Dr. S's team answered all of my questions and I was thoroughly prepared.

The first 3 days after my procedure was uncomfortable but not unmanageable. I took my pain meds as prescribed and followed the doctor's direction and I was on my way to flat tummy...YEA! Within a few weeks I had lost over 10 inches around my waist!I continued to follow all of my doctors instructions and continued to see my transformation, I was already ecstatic about my new body. My healing continued ad my confidence soared.

Orlando Plastic Surgeon

I was so impressed with Dr. S's team professionalism and kindness. I had heard about Dr. S's work but before I went to see him, I saw two other surgeon for tummy tuck and lipo consults for research purposes. There was no comparison, his education was vastly superior and I could tell by seeing his before and after pictures and hearing him speak that he was the right choice for me. I know having a great experience is determined by the doctor's skills, technology and facility. I could not have been happier with my choice, my scar is pencil thin flat and for the first time I have the perfect belly button. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. S and his team, they exceeded my expectations and I'm finally able to wear a bikini after 3 children!

Thanks for sharing your experience with Dr. Soto. I'm glad you got the results you hoped for.