The Best Doctor Yet - Orlando, FL

I am 26 yrs old with two kids ( 3 and 1)...

I am 26 yrs old with two kids ( 3 and 1) 5'5'' 100 lbs. I've always been a bit underweight, because of my small frame i developed diastasis from giving birth to my two angels hence why i got my tummy tuck the first time. I have had a previous tummy tuck and B.A overseas and was not happy with the outcome (dog ears, extra skin around belly button, ugly scar).

I researched for 2 months for the doctor that could help me with my situation and came along with Dr. Soto. I never had to wait more than 10mins to see him. His staff were very fast in responding to any of my questions and concerns. I had my tummy tuck revision with Dr. soto last week.

First week was very tolerable as long as I took my pain killers on time. After 7 days they took out my first drain. I was a bit hunched over for a week. Recliner was a big help. Im now in my second week, i didnt expect i would be walking and standing upright so soon. They took out my second drain this week. my tummy is flat and i have a cute belly button :) Cant wait till next week when i get my tapes out. Also I bought bromelain and arnica m. from vitamedica online started taking them since day 1.

I'll update again next week.

Hi sweetie. Thanks for your posting. I'm thinking of getting a mommy makeover with Dr.Soto in a few months, so I love to see positive reviews of his work. You look great! How has your journey been since your surgery? I would appreciate your feedback. Thank you!
I need help,I think I need a tummy tuck revision ,I think my surgeon didn't quite take off as much as he did the other side, one has more skin than the other... I am hoping that I don't have topay for my surgeons mistake.
Do you have a recent picture of your revised tummy tuck? Was it a full tt?
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Soto and his staff made my experience so easy by helping me every step of the way. He exceeded my expectations.