The Best Doctor Yet - Orlando, FL

I am 26 yrs old with two kids ( 3 and 1)...

I am 26 yrs old with two kids ( 3 and 1) 5'5'' 100 lbs. I've always been a bit underweight, because of my small frame i developed diastasis from giving birth to my two angels hence why i got my tummy tuck the first time. I have had a previous tummy tuck and B.A overseas and was not happy with the outcome (dog ears, extra skin around belly button, ugly scar).

I researched for 2 months for the doctor that could help me with my situation and came along with Dr. Soto. I never had to wait more than 10mins to see him. His staff were very fast in responding to any of my questions and concerns. I had my tummy tuck revision with Dr. soto last week.

First week was very tolerable as long as I took my pain killers on time. After 7 days they took out my first drain. I was a bit hunched over for a week. Recliner was a big help. Im now in my second week, i didnt expect i would be walking and standing upright so soon. They took out my second drain this week. my tummy is flat and i have a cute belly button :) Cant wait till next week when i get my tapes out. Also I bought bromelain and arnica m. from vitamedica online started taking them since day 1.

I'll update again next week.

Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Soto and his staff made my experience so easy by helping me every step of the way. He exceeded my expectations.

Do you have a recent picture of your revised tummy tuck? Was it a full tt?
looking good!!!

You look beautiful!  I am so glad you were able to have this fixed to your expectations.

Let us know how you are doing as you heal.