Seeing Great Results - Orlando, FL

I had smart lipo on March 24, 2011. I am 2 1/2 wks...

I had smart lipo on March 24, 2011. I am 2 1/2 wks post-op. So far so good. I had my 2 wk follow up with the Dr. P today and he said everything is right where it should be.

I took off a wk off work. I was amazingly sore, I'm not sure how certain women claim they can go back to work the next day. I'm still bruised in some spots, have burning and pinching pain that comes and goes and soreness and I'm 2 wks out.

But all I have to say is that the results are amazing. I still have quite a bit of swelling but I can defenitely the final results are going to be incredible. I have some ridgidness above and below my belly button, but my Dr. told me how to massage those areas and it is already working. I will post before and after pictures soon.

hi do you have any before and after pic?
Still very sore in some spots. I'm still wearing my compression garment. Things are going in the right direction.

Thanks for sharing your experience so far, lmccoy77. You're about 1 month post-op now; how are you doing recovery-wise?

Altamonte Springs Plastic Surgeon

Dr. P is a great Dr. He made me feel very comfortable and safe. I would recommend him to anybody that needs some cosmetic work done. I did my research, and he is the best around.