Smart Lipo Gave Me my Curves Back! - Orlando

I had an incredible experience with Smart Lipo. I...

I had an incredible experience with Smart Lipo. I did the hips, stomach, waist and thighs. I saw incredible results in every area except inner thighs. I am completely satisfied with results and with the procedure. Finding the right Doctor was key, one I was comfortable with and knew would be with me every step of the way.

The downtime was minimal and I was back on my feet and back to my life within days from the procedure. Back to normal activity, working out etc....after a few weeks. I would absolutley recommend this procedure if you are looking to trim your edges and get your curves and shape back.

Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Dr. P is one of the most professional doctors I have ever met. He is incredibly sensitive to your needs, explains everything thoroughly and is extremely detailed. I like the hands on experience you get with him from the consultation until the very last appointment. I met with several Doctor's before selecting him and I am so happy with the results, and everything in between. I would strongly reccommend him to my friends and family. I know they will be taken care of as well as happy with the results he performs. If I ever choose to do another procedure I will take my business to no-one other than Dr. P in Orlando.

Hi ShaKim -- Thanks for sharing your experience. How long ago was your procedure? We'd love to see pics too if you don't mind sharing!

Like RealSelf? Join us on Facebook
ugh not so keen on posting pics.... sorry about that but I can tell you my waist, hips and outer thighs are completely differnt. Did the procedure mid September. I really didn't think it would turn out this good. Again wasn't overweight just had the muffin tops over my pants and the thighs were beginning to poke out. This procedure trims you right up and puts you back to your original shape. The only "painful and downtime" you have is the first 48 hours. After that you are feeling good and just sore. Highly reccomend and the Dr. I chose was the bomb.

No worries about the pics. Just thought I'd ask!

Glad to hear you're thrilled with your doctor. Are these your final results or do you still have some swelling? Please keep us updated on your progress. :)