Smart Lipo Gave Me my Curves Back! - Orlando

I had an incredible experience with Smart Lipo. I...

I had an incredible experience with Smart Lipo. I did the hips, stomach, waist and thighs. I saw incredible results in every area except inner thighs. I am completely satisfied with results and with the procedure. Finding the right Doctor was key, one I was comfortable with and knew would be with me every step of the way.

The downtime was minimal and I was back on my feet and back to my life within days from the procedure. Back to normal activity, working out etc....after a few weeks. I would absolutley recommend this procedure if you are looking to trim your edges and get your curves and shape back.

Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Dr. P is one of the most professional doctors I have ever met. He is incredibly sensitive to your needs, explains everything thoroughly and is extremely detailed. I like the hands on experience you get with him from the consultation until the very last appointment. I met with several Doctor's before selecting him and I am so happy with the results, and everything in between. I would strongly reccommend him to my friends and family. I know they will be taken care of as well as happy with the results he performs. If I ever choose to do another procedure I will take my business to no-one other than Dr. P in Orlando.