So Very Depressing - Orlando, FL

I had two vials of Sculptra and just three weeks...

I had two vials of Sculptra and just three weeks post procedure have terrible lumps on both cheeks. I look older, my cheekbones look too high, especially on the left side, my eyes and lower cheeks look more sunken and I seem to find more lumps every day.

I am single and was hoping this would give me confidence for dating in mid-life. Now I feel pretty hopeless about the whole thing.

I'm going to get saline for the lumps ASAP and hopefully that will help. In the meantime, I don't even want to show my face in public.

Dr. Clifford Clark

I was not fully informed of the risks and now that I'm having a bad reaction, my concerns are being discounted. The lumps are clearly visible and one is disfiguring, but I'm treated as if I'm over-reacting. Hopefully, something will be done to resolve the issues, but right now, I'm dissatisfied.

Hi Scaredinfl. I'm so sorry you've had this problem. I'm looking into Juvederm for my creases that have shown up on my cheeks and droopy lips from weight loss. I've always heard good things about Dr Clark-real good things as far as surgery. I plan to get a mid face lift and thought he may be the one. I thought he didn't do injections unless it was under the eyes. Doesn't his spa handle that? Thanks so much for touching base on this.

Hi scaredinfl,

While I'm so sorry this has happened to you, I'm very happy you took my advice and decided to write a review. It will help so many other community members who are dealing with the same issue. I'm glad you are getting saline please keep us updated on how that goes. I also started a Sculptra forum discussion about what happened to you, so hopefully you and others can provide each other with support.

Thanks so much for your review,

-Britt