Overall Great Experience - Orlando, FL

I went in and had a Quick Lift and the DOT laser...

I went in and had a Quick Lift and the DOT laser under my eyes.  Opting for local anesthetic, I was comfortable throughout the procedure.  It feels similar to having dental work done, where you are aware of the work being done, but there is no pain associated with the sensation.  But it’s even easier because you have been given something for anxiety.

I LOVE my results! I went to dinner with my family just 10 days post-procedure and got repeated compliments on how good I looked.  The end result is even better than I had imagined it would be.  Exceeding expectations!

Orlando Oculoplastic Surgeon

I spent five years researching procedures, doctors and their approaches to their craft. I found Dr. B on the internet, and then proceeded to verify all that I read about him from outside sources. The more I learned the more certain I became that he was the one I wanted to do my procedures. Initially, it was his enthusiasm for minimally invasive procedures with maximum results that attracted me. But once I met with him for a consultation, I liked how he listened very carefully to what end result I wanted, then thoroughly explored with the different ways to achieve that. He thoroughly explained the differences in cost, downtime, recovery requirements, and duration of results. It impressed me that I was hearing all of this from him directly and not another staff member. The staff was all friendly, communicated accurately at every stage, and supportive at all times. They don’t forget that the clients may be nervous, are having procedures done, and it’s not just another day to the client. Another nice thing I noticed is that they all seem to like their job, their boss, and their co-workers. Very cooperative teamwork