Semi Anxious - Orlando, FL

I am a single mom of 3 boys, all delivered by...

I am a single mom of 3 boys, all delivered by C-section. My 2 youngest are only 15 months apart. That took a huge toll on my body. I am at my ideal weight and at the time in my life where I feel this needs to happen.

Less than a week away and I can't stop stressing.....

Less than a week away and I can't stop stressing... I.feel unprepared. My.final Dr. Apt is Thursday, maybe I will feel better after that.
Dr. Kendall Peters

Did it go okay?
How did it go?
Btw what is your surgery date? I'm feeling so much better every day, going to the gym, as well. But I did have a mini tt, which I hear is easier. You will be fine. Take your pain meds and here's a critical tip that my nursing friend told me - pepcid! Buy it and take it 2x a day. It will stop the pain in your tummy from pain meds, and can help with nausea, too. Eat enough while you take your meds, too. You will be great, it's only a few rough days, really. The only pain that really bugs me, 2 weeks out, is still from my foot surgery, which was over 6 weeks ago. I have zero pain from tt, and some pain from lipo all over, but it's totally tolerable. All the best to you! Also, I'll post more photos, but the photos you last saw were so much bigger than I am now. It's crazy how much you shrink once the swelling goes down.
Thank you!
Saying a prayer for you and your surgeon.
they're on my profile now!
I'm posting them today!
Verdeque do you have before and after pics that I can see?
Thanks! I am going to stay with my parents and they have a recliner I plan on taking over :)
I was soooo anxious I took Valium to bring me down off the ceiling! Your boobs look just like mine so I can't wait to see afters! I'll probably do mine in a few months' time. You will be fine but try to get a recliner! Best tip I could give you!
A full tummy tuck, a lift with a.small implants.
Hi there- what are you having done? You will be sooooo happy!!!!

You go girl!!  Good for you in doing this wonderful thing just for you:)

Not much longer and you will be on the road to recovery.  Keep us up to date every step of the way:)