Mommy Makeover - So Happy (31 Year Old Mother of 2)

I am a 31 yrs old mother of 2. After many years of...

I am a 31 yrs old mother of 2. After many years of fighting with my weight after chilbirth, I finally decided it was time to do for me!! Stretch marks, muffin top, back bacon.. you name it I had it! 5'4 was 178 at my heaviest, and finally dropped down to 145 just before surgery.

I was referred to my doctor from a friend. I did my research and decided to go ahead and start planning with him. I was treated very nicely, but never babied. I belive this actually helped me through this recovery phase I am going through now.

I had a tummy tuck, lip, and breast lift on February 16th 2010 and I am feeling awsome. I know I am swollen, yet I am so happy with just the way I look now that I would be content staying this size. I came off the pain medicine because of nausea on the third day, and have been on tylenol. I started driving 6 days later. I have a lot of back pain but thats it. I can't wait to see my end results in a few months.

Winter Park Facial Plastic Surgeon

I am looking for a doctor in the Orlando area. I am considering or should I say been considering a TT for many years now. I am finally decide and would like comments:)
Congrats on your recovery process. Is your Dr. located in Orlando, Florida?
Congratulations on your successful treatment!
Who was your doctor....i am having full TT in April! Do you have any after pics?? Hope all well!!!
I havent taken any yet, but I will post some very shortly.
great Thanks!! Do you mind telling who your doctor is?