Liposuction with Tummy Tuck (Age 44)

The price I got was a discount price because I...

The price I got was a discount price because I work for the faculty where the doctor operates.

After years of working out. DECIDED on a tummy tuck with lipo. I had little or no pain because I prepared my body for the surgery, today makes day 13 I love my new body. i will recommend this procedure to anyone, whom has tried everything to tighten their skin.

You must do your research and find the most experienced doctor in your town...you must not lay around and pop pain pills after your surgery get up get moving you will love your outcome.

Updated on Mar. 16, 2010:

I had my tummy tuck on March 3rd. I am so happy.

I decided on a tummy tuck after working out for years with little results because of dead skin. I recommend each person workout first as hard as you can before your surgery, working out prepares your body for the surgery,please do not set home after surgery and just pop pain pills get up get moving. I am 44 years in the best shape of my life..

I did my research found the best doctor in my area,stayed focus, now I am reeping my new body..my stomach is so flat and tight, my scars are healing great,I have to wear my body gurdle for 6 more weeks. but i feel and look like a million dollars.. remember my best advice is prepare your body before surgery and keep moving after surgery..

hello my name i was looking at your profile i the price for your tt was in my price range i would like to know what physician you use i want this procedure so bad any info would help thank you keeley

Wonderful news that you're healing so quickly! Have any before and after pics you'd like to share? :)
I can not agree more with you! My TT is a week from monday and I have been doing pull ups and lots of upper body/leg/core exercise in the form of P90X and I am in awesome shape, so I think I will heal nicely. I am also a nurse and used to work post-op and I can say the people that are in decent shape are the ones up and ambulating asap, getting discharged earlier and healing faster with smaller incidence of infection and complications. I hope my post-op story is a positive as yours!!! :)
celebration cosmetic surgery center - dr. Pham