Velashape After Lipo - Orlando, FL

Had lipo n bbl done 1 year ago with dr Salama in...

Had lipo n bbl done 1 year ago with dr Salama in Miami Florida , revision 3 months ago with same surgeon , surgeon recommended velashape treatments to smooth out results , so I inquired about a clinic close to my house , they had a deal for 10 for 750.00 so went ahead n got me a package , tried my first two this past Saturday . Abdomen and back Was considered two treatments so I only have 8 left at this point . Can't wait to see results., only thing I will have change my really bad eating habits and try working out a little . We will see results later. Pictures of my journey attached .

Pictures

Wondering why there is not too many pictures to look at this vela shape website , i think that is the best way to tell if there is a difference or not. Sometimes we are our own worst critics . Pictures means more than words at times. will update at the end of my 5th treatment for front and back . Most likely if i see an improvement will purchase another package.

First week pix

First week pix

Before /3rd week after velashape

Medical Well Orlando

It was done by medical assistant , I think got burned a little , I will voice my concerns . Notice difference so excited to keep up with my treatment .

I see a difference! It looks like you have nice abs
Let us know how your treatments go.  Thanks for posting pics, I agree with you that it is the best way to really see any changes.  I think you already look great!