Top of Stomach Never Flat After TT and Lipo 6 Months Ago: Always Swollen Looks Like I Never Had a TT and Lipo - Orlando, FL

I had my tt and lip 6 months ago after the 3rd...

I had my tt and lip 6 months ago after the 3rd month I started getting concern because of my stomach will get very swollen. At 6 months it still happens if anything more. When i told my doctor he said loose 5 pds and it will be flat. Well i got on a strick diet and excercise and i still dont have a flat stomach.I am very unhappy. I paid to have a flat stomach it doesnt even look like i had a tt and lipo.

I loved the doctor and his staff where wonderful. But I am so dissapointed now that I have mix fellings.

Yes sometimes i do wake up flat well flatter then usual. Saw my PS he said that I might have to loose weight and watch what I eat. That it could be may my organs pushing out. He said maybe I can get lipo in front of stomach that might help. I couldn't beleive what i was hearing i just sooooo much money y should i need lipo. He also suggest lots of excercise. All i can say i am not a happy camper...:-( he also said maybe i am stretching on top....
Keep us posted. It could be swelling - I swelled for a very long time. Do you wake up flat & then get more swollen as the day goes on? It could also be that your stitches did not take, or that they came loose. You may want to get a 2nd opinion from a Board Certified PS. Good luck & hope that it gets better.
I have my follow uo tomorrow. I will be addreasing all my concerns. I am praying for a positive outcome that this just some swelling and I will have my flat tummy thqthat I paid for. Will keep you posted. Pray for me. ThaThank you for sharing.
You should post photos and name of doc so others can avoid him. I am sorry for your disappointment and can certainly relate. I had my full tt with muscle repair and lipo of flanks and never had a flat stomach. I looked 5 months pregnant before surgery and now look 2 months pregnant. While it was an improvement, it was not what I was led to believe. I am 7 weeks post op and know I still have more swelling to do but even my plastic surgeon admitted and agreed at my 6 week follow up appt that the results were not good. I feel the same way, ,my PS is really nice and I really like her but I am very disappointed in my results. Sorry you are in the same boat. :(