Schedule for a TT - Orlando, FL

Omg I seen all my friends get tt and am sooo...

omg I seen all my friends get tt and am sooo scared am schedule for may 5 and its like almost i want to back out. am soo scared.

Winter Park Facial Plastic Surgeon

i am also in orlando... who is your doctor ? I am thinking of getting the same thing! scared but looking forward not back. thats a good price.
I'm going to do it
Yes I see that. Today I.feel like I got beat up. But am getting better

You will experience a total array of crazy hot spots, sore spots, tinges, twinges and just plain hurting for the first 2-4 weeks.

As things heal and tighten up you will feel it.  This is all temporary and will get better.  I just don't want you to think anything is wrong..all normal and part of the process.

Rest and medicate is the name of this game..
I must say. The pain is not dat bad. It's just feels like swore muscles. But 2 day is my second day ana am not in so much pain.

That is excellent to hear!   Just make sure that you do nothing but rest for the first 1-2 weeks.  Even if you are feeling totally awesome your body needs this time to heal from the inside out.  Be extra good to yourself!  You only get this one chance to heal properly :)
Thank u. That's me a lot to me. I will keep u guys posted

We will be thinking about your tomorrow and sending good thoughts your way.

You are going to be just fine and we will all be here waiting for an update on how you are doing.