My Experience at Cosmabella - Orlando, FL

My name is Alexandra and I'm 29 years old. I...

My name is Alexandra and I'm 29 years old. I am happily married and have three beautiful kids. I was very unhappy on how my stomach looked after I had my third child. I had a lot of loose skin on my stomach and a lot of stretch marks. I didnt feel sexy and beautiful enough for my husband even though he always told me otherwise but I still felt very ashamed on showing off my body. A friend reffered me to Dr A and after I set down with my understanding husband, he agree on me seeing DR A. and getting a tummy tuck done, that was the BEST desicion we made.

Now I look like sexy mommy and i can freely show off my body to my husband and not feel ashamed. Im very happy my results and my husband can tell you the samething :)

Congratulations on your happy results!   Will you be posting before and after pics?

Thank you so much for sharing the details of your tummy tuck here on RealSelf. How long ago did you have it done?

Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Dr A and his staff were very helpful. He was very detailed on explaining the procedure and made me feel that I was in good hands and I was not wrong. Dr A did a FABULOUS job. WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND HIM!