Tummy Tuck After 2 Pregnancies - Orlando, FL

I finally had my consultation with Dr. Tom...

I finally had my consultation with Dr. Tom Trevisani. I wanted to get this done ever since my second pregnancy.. But never had an opportunity to pursue it.
Finally, I'm ready!! Can't wait for my surgery on July 8th!!
All my friends who had surgery by dr. Tom- have amazing results- so am looking forward to my surgery! Yay!!!!!

5 days post op

I'm 5 days post op, feeling much better- going to see Dr. Tom next week for another post op check.
I only took my pain pills once - the pain has been pretty manageable .
So far- everything is going well.:))

10 days Post op

It's been 10 days since my surgery - love my results! Never thought my stomach would be so flat comparing to what I had ..! Still swollen but love it! Dr.Tom did an amazing job!
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Very experienced, caring!

Good luck! I'm 7 weeks post op and if I can be of any help feel free to contact me.
Thank you so much! So far so good. Congrats to you on your surgery!
Good to hear!!! :)
I'm 2 weeks post op, in case u have questions...good luck!
Hi! Thank you - I'm 1 day post op today.. Feeling ok, no major pain - a little uncomfortable! Taking my antibiotics, not a big fan of pain pills- took one this morning though. What about you-- are you still wearing your abdominal binder?
I kept the binder and was put in a CG once my drains came off at two weeks. I'm still currently wearing my CG. I go in next week for my two months checkup and will find out how long I'm supposed to keep the CG on. I'm hoping 12 hrs a day instead of 22 hrs a day
I see. I don't have drains. I'm going in tomorrow for the post op check. Thank u for the update:)
No problem! Good luck
Praying for a speedy recovery for you! My big day is July 17 and I'm so excited.
Thank you, Monique! I will update you on my surgery-- so excited for both of us!
You are so welcome!
I did it!!! Surgery went really well. The recovery nurse was amazing!! Dr.T came did the markings before the surgery, put me at ease:) I went home same day. Now a little sore, but not bad at all. Looking forward to my follow up appointment!