Scheduled for Mini Tummy Tuck with Lipo

I have worked out and eaten well after having both...

I have worked out and eaten well after having both my babies but just can't seem to lose the fat in my abdomen area. I also had a previous surgery that left me with a c-section type scar and has created a 'shelf' for my stomach.

I am scheduled to have lip on the abs, flanks and inner thighs, along with a mini-tummy tuck. I have decided to do something just for me. Nervous but very excited. Will post pics soon.

Surgery done! Resting at home. Pain med not...

Surgery done! Resting at home. Pain med not helping as much as I would hope, so gonna try a different prescription tomorrow.

I received fluid through an IV and was not prepared for how many times I needed to go to the bathroom after surgery! It hasn't been easy at all to get out of bed, especially so often.

My doctor called tonight just to see how I was doing, which is a really nice gesture and I was able to ask a few questions about meds etc. I feel very swollen but from all I have researched, swelling is inevitable. Drinking lots of water to hopefully help flush swelling down. My first post-op appt is tomorrow, so I should get a quick view as the dr. Is going to change my dressings. So swollen can't yet see difference on stomach area but also had lipo on inner thighs and can already see some improvement there. So I am hopeful! :-)

So day 1 is completed. I am very very sore but I have been able to walk around for a little bit ...albeit hunched over an very very slow. No turning back now...it's done and I am grateful to have made it safely out of surgery and very ready to start the recovery process!