Amazing Work! Had Deviated Septum and Broken Nose - Orlando, FL

Im a male in my late 20's who suffered from a...

Im a male in my late 20's who suffered from a deviated septum most likely from a broken nose playing sports as a kid. The right side of my nose was almost completely blocked off from air flow. I consulted Dr. Gross to fix my septum as I didn't want just any ear/nose surgeon to fix it. I wanted someone with the experience and the esthetic touch needed to fix my sputum but keeping intact a perfect looking nose. For the most part I liked the shape of my nose, although broken on the inside it wasn't really noticeable. After the consultation I realized how bad my nose was. Dr. Gross made me feel very comfortable and took ample time to explain the whole procedure. He produced mockups via the computer that showed me before and after surgery. He took the slight curvature of my nose and straightened it. Also he shaved down the small bump on my bridge. Dr Gross was conservative with the adjustments so that I didn't come out with an obvious no job look. I couldn't be happier with the results! My nose is straight, no bump, and most importantly I can breathe! My nose actually came out better than the before and after predictions. I wish I would have thought to do this years ago.

My recovery after surgery was very good. I had minor bruising but after 1 mo, I was back to my normal life and no one could tell I had surgery. Its now 4 months later and my nose keeps getting better as the minor swelling continues to fade (it can take up to 1 year for all swelling to go away). Dr. Gross even called me personally a few times during recovery to make sure things were good and he also gave me his personal cell in the even I needed him immediately. Not many Dr's do that!

If you are considering rhinoplasty, get a consultation from Dr Gross. Out of all the Dr's that I researched I would have to say that he is the best in the FL and well worth the $$. You always get what you pay for.

Orlando Facial Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Gross based on viewing his work compared to other Doctors in the area and his operation is top notch!

Thanks for posting your experience on RealSelf. I'm glad you're so happy with your result!