Best Surgical Experience Ever - Orlando, FL

Approximately 9 years ago had a rhinoplasty...

Approximately 9 years ago had a rhinoplasty performed to repair a deviated septum and improve the outward appearance of my nose. Post-op I was uncomfortable and very bruised and swollen. To make matters worse I was very disappointed with the outcome. For several years I had wanted to have a revision but had no idea where to start. After surgery I had no bruising and minimal discomfort, A week later when the splint was removed I saw a huge improvement in the appearance of my nose. It has been improving even more over the past 4 months.

Orlando Facial Plastic Surgeon

I can't think of a negative thing about my experience with Dr Gross or his staff. I went in for a consultation after seeing Primers's ad in the Orlando Sentinel and then visiting their website. I saw Dr Gross's ad in the Orlando Sentinel and looked up Primera's website and was impressed with what I saw. I made an appointment for a consultation and was so pleased with the attention I received. Dr Gross was very thorough in his exam and explaination of what it would take to make the necessary corrections. I felt very confident in his abilities. His staff was wonderful and very helpful before, during, and after the surgery. I'm so pleased with my whole experience at Primera and would recommend anyone considering Rhinoplasty or Revision Rhinoplasty to trust your nose to Dr Gross and staff. I am very happy!

Thanks for sharing! What, specifically, about your first rhinoplasty made you unhappy?