Permanent Make Up Eyebrows - Orlando, FL

I have no eyebrows , is terrible. I over pluck...

I have no eyebrows , is terrible. I over pluck when I was younger and now I'm paying for them. I saw my friend went through the procedure and saw how great her eyebrows look. So I did some research. Type in forever beautiful permanent make up into Google to check out there website. I saw more picture and video. I don't want to make the mistake of doing enough research. Made my free consultation appointment . Mimi walk me through everything. Draw my eyebrows, play around with different shape. We then choose the color . I felt so comfortable and confident that I decide to have it done that day. I absolutely love my eyebrow. I do have to come back for a touch up every 2 years though. But I have receive non stop complement and the face that I never have to worry about smudgin, melting and willing off my my pencil in again is a relief. I'm so thankful to Mimi . i m actually considering having my lip done. So I might update with before and after picture of my lip later. I took the picture off from there website. The least I can do for what they have done for me .

Forever Beautifuls permanent cosmetic

Google research and from my friend Laura.