Permanent Make Up Eyebrows - Orlando, FL

I have no eyebrows , is terrible. I over pluck...

I have no eyebrows , is terrible. I over pluck when I was younger and now I'm paying for them. I saw my friend went through the procedure and saw how great her eyebrows look. So I did some research. Type in forever beautiful permanent make up into Google to check out there website. I saw more picture and video. I don't want to make the mistake of doing enough research. Made my free consultation appointment . Mimi walk me through everything. Draw my eyebrows, play around with different shape. We then choose the color . I felt so comfortable and confident that I decide to have it done that day. I absolutely love my eyebrow. I do have to come back for a touch up every 2 years though. But I have receive non stop complement and the face that I never have to worry about smudgin, melting and willing off my my pencil in again is a relief. I'm so thankful to Mimi . i m actually considering having my lip done. So I might update with before and after picture of my lip later. I took the picture off from there website. The least I can do for what they have done for me .

Forever Beautifuls permanent cosmetic

Google research and from my friend Laura.

I was not asked how i wear my eyebrows. I was placed on a cheap little massage style table and Tracy began to draw my eyebrow with a pencil. I looked at the shape and it looked ok, not usually how I wear them but i could get used to it so I okay'd this. I was not asked what color i wanted but rather she selected a color for me. I was so happy to be getting my eyebrows done something I had wanted for years and with all her talk about how much experience she had, I had expected a much better result. Not only were my eyebrows done UNEVENLY, one was thicker than the other and one was longer than the other. Not to mention she was 2 hours late to the appointment. I was told it would thin out but after 2 sessions and nearly 9 months later they still look horrible. The makeup extends beyond my natural hairline and i have to use concealer to thin them out which defeats the purpose in getting them done to begin with. I should have stuck to my eyeliner pencil because only God knows how long i would have to walk around like this and if it will ever fade completely out. Also, I found out through a nail tech that they charge Americans often double and 3x the amount they would charge their peers (Asians, Vietnamese, Koreans) etc. So beware of this place. It was not a great experience for me. And with all the experience she claims she has and the fact that you're applying a permanent procedure to someones face, you would think she would be a lot more precise. Nice lady but can be a bit aggressive and cocky! Her cockiness messed up my face and when I called back to see what they could do she said i would have to have a tattoo removal and pay for the sessions (really on something you messed up?) He daughter MiMi works there too and seems to be a bit more humble and a good listening.
Please give me the contact information and location. I would like to use your person. Your eyebrows look great
The shop phone number is 407-437-8283, ask for Tracy. The shop is located in winter park, FL. Goodluck, I know you'll love it. She had done some amazing work.
You look so great! I had mine don't also about 3 months ago, I love it to. I'm also thinking about doing my lips too, completely filled in with color, is what you want to do too or just the lip line?
Gorgeous!
You look wonderful.. What color are these?
You look amazing! I just started researching this procedure, and I'm so interested for the same reasons you were. You give me hope, being that we're close in skin color. I just don't want it looking fake: greenish or grayish tint would be the worst! But yours look AWESOME and being that I'm in Orlando often, I might just pop into your spot and see the person who hooked you up. Thanks for your review! If you have any updated pictures of how it looks now, please post if you can! Thank you!
Hi Thanks for the compliment. I definitely understand what you mean when you have light skin it would look terrible if you get a green or grey tone. I'm calling tomorrow and hopefully they will have an appointment open soon to do the touch up. I'll post more pictures after. Give Tammy a call or you can check her out on (facesetc dot com) If you decide to go with Tammy make sure to mention you were referred by me, MURFREESWORLD (She'll know it's me) Good luck & let me know how it turns out :)
Oops sorry, I thought this comment was posted to me. I'm new to the website so it's was a little confusing in my inbox. Anyway, just disregard the above. However, I agree she does look great after the procedure. Sorry :)
Can you tell me where you did your eyebrows? I want to do mine but I don't know where,
They look great. I'm hoping since I'm faired skinned with dark hair mine look as natural. I think they frame your face and make you look a ton younger by just enhancing what was already there instead of looking so harsh and washed out. Looks wonderful, so I hope mine will look just as good. Thanks for the info!
Kiara G, I'm love your eyebrows. I have been shaving I'd and drawing on since I was 15. I understand the melt aways, especially when it gets really hot or and my face gets oily. Got my eyebrows tattooed back in 2009 never got them re touched because I didn't like the job that was done. I am in need of correcting my faded tattooed eyebrows I just don't know who to trust with my face. Needless to say although I had them tattoo I never stopped having to draw them on.
I love my permanent make up artist. After I had my tattoo done , 4 days later when the scab comes off. My eyebrow was a bit lighter at the end so I schedule a touch up and she charge me $20. I was told I need to come back for touch up every 2 year. The point of having it done was so that I don't have to draw them on on consistently have to worry about them .I think you should find one that is reliable and have them touch up.

Love, love, love the eyebrows!!  They look great.  Definitely let me know if and when you get the lips done.

I had permanent eyeliner and my lips done last year. Absolutely love it. The lips are a natural looking - just need a little gloss and off I go. There was a good bit of swelling that went down after 3 days. They felt chapped for a while and I used A&D ointment constantly. Getting my eyebrows done next week. Money well spent!

Nice:)