Mommy Makeover - So Glad I Did It! - Orlando, FL

I have never really been happy with my tummy, and...

I have never really been happy with my tummy, and after having my son 11 years ago I became even more self-conscious about it. The skin was loose, flabby, and covered with stretch marks. As for my breasts, I felt they were small in proportion to the rest of my body (5'8", 165 lbs, broad shoulders and hips, athletic legs, but only a small B cup bra size). I found Dr. S's practice through RealSelf, and from my first phone call through every visit to the practice I have been impressed by everyone on the staff. Dr. S has a wonderful bedside manner and is clearly focused on keeping his patients safe and achieving their desired outcomes. After just a few minutes of discussion about what I wanted for my breasts, Dr. S understood exactly what I wanted and was able to pull up patient photos that were just what I had in mind.

I had a full TT and breast implants (silicone, placed under the muscle) on 14 January 2011. Although I am only three weeks post-op so far I am delighted with the results! All my abdominal stretch marks are gone, and my scar is low and so far looking good. My breasts are better than I imagined, round and pretty and proportional to my frame. They are getting softer and more natural-looking every day, and I expect that the final result will be amazing!

I don't have photos at the moment, but will try to post some soon. I did not take any of my own "before" photos, so will have to see if Dr. S can give them to me. If you are in the Orlando area or are able to travel to Orlando as I did, you will not regret going to see Dr. S! His entire staff, from the receptionists to the patient consultants to the nurses and nurse practitioners, is wonderful. Even though I don't live in Florida and probably never will, if I have further cosmetic surgery done I am absolutely going back to this practice.

Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Dr. S and his entire staff are incredibly professional, efficient, and caring. Patient safety and satisfaction are their highest priorities.

Glad you're happy with your results... I absolutely love Dr. Soto. Can't wait to see your pix. Congrats on taking that step to happiness.
good for you!!! its good to do something for yourself!!! congrats on your surgery :)

Yay! Congratulations on a great result. I'm glad you had the opportunity to travel to get your surgery. Looking forward to seeing pictures. I hope your recovery continues to go well.