A New Me! - Orlando, FL

I reached a point in my life that I was seeing...

I reached a point in my life that I was seeing changes in my face and neck that I was unhappy about. I am making changes in my career in the near future so I wanted to look my best for what's coming next. I came to Dr. Gross after a co-worker had a mini lift, the results were amazing. I scheduled an appointment for the consultation and was shown the possibilities with an actual visual using a computer. It was a big decision but felt I was ready and scheduled the surgery for a mini lift. It was a journey.....one that I would probably take again after seeing the results that surpassed my expectations. Its been a month and I am feeling great and have been told how wonderful I look. I am happy that I can look in the mirror and see a younger fresher version of myself. Thank you Dr. Gross!

Orlando Facial Plastic Surgeon

The whole experience was positive from the encounter with the receptionist, to the nurses, and Dr. Gross. The professionalism was consistent throughout the whole process.

Do you know what type of mini lift you had? I've heard there are several kinds. Also, did it take the full month to feel normal again?