Love my New Body! -Orlando, FL

I have always been very self-hating, ever since I...

I have always been very self-hating, ever since I can remember, always calling myself fat. I remember hearing about liposuction for a long time, but I never really thought anything of it. It just wasn't really something I thought I'd consider. When it did come to me that I had the means and willpower to have the procedure done, I decided that I would just go for it. The results are so much better and have shot my motivation to lose even more through the roof. I'm exceedingly happy with my overall experience.
Congratulations!
Wow, I admire your honesty. Congratulations on your happiness with your results and your newfound confidence. I love a happy ending. ; ). Thanks for sharing.
Congrats!!
Jorge Gonzalez

Dr. Gonzalez was amazing. I've always felt very self-conscious about my body because I thought I was quite fat, but he was very nice and approached it in a professional manner. I was pretty scared, but he calmed me down and explained every step and I felt very comfortable under his care. I could tell that he really put value in his patients. Now, I'm very confident with my body and FINALLY comfortable in my skin! Thanks so much, doctor. This changed my entire life. :)