Aqualipo and Natural Fill - Orlando, FL

I really wanted to reverse the signs of the aging...

I really wanted to reverse the signs of the aging process. I had stubborn belly fat that would not go away. I saw Dr. Bassin perform aqualipo and natural fill on Dr. Oz. I was very excited, I also wanted to do something with my sagging breasts.
I would highly recommend Dr. Bassin. I love my results. Definitely the results I was hoping for. I am extremely happy. I would do it every year if I could. My procedure was great, there was really no pain at all. As I too work in the healthcare field my pre and post-operative care exceeded my expectations!!
Orlando Oculoplastic Surgeon

Hi there, Welcome and thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

It would be great if you could give us a little more detail about your experience - such as why you had the surgery, tips for getting good results, pros/cons, information on the recovery/pain/downtime and before & after photos.

As the community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, which is so helpful for others considering these procedures. So please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands.