Good for Abdominal Area, Did Nothing for my Upper Arms and Inner Thighs - Orlando, FL

I did my inner thighs and loose skin on my inner...

I did my inner thighs and loose skin on my inner upper arms. After 6 months, there was no significant loss nor tightening. The doctor's office here in Orlando near Universal Studios decided that they would appeal to Liposonix and perhaps I would be able to receive a refund once the company reviewed my records. In leu of that, I sugggested that I have the procedure done on my abdominal area. They agreed. I lost close to 3 inches after 90 days. It was not painful at all on my abs, very little bruising compared to my inner thighs and arms. The inner thigh area is almost unbearable. Imagine being branded like a cow and pinched really hard at the same time. I would not do this again, because 3 inches doesn't really look like a lot (5'2", 120 lbs). I will try thermage or ulthera next time I have the money. BTW, Lipofast here in Orlando is very shady and has a large turnover of employees.

Lipofast

I saw a show about it on TV, then I researched Liposonix and found my local office.

I just did my upper arms around 3 days ago. Currently the bruising is pretty bad (deep purple marks, overall size of my palms) I was wondering how much bruising did you experience and how long before it went away on your arms? I'm starting to worry looking at people's picture because my bruising looks wayyy worse. Thanks!