Co2 Total Laser - Orlando, FL

I am SUPER happy with my results. At first I was a...

I am SUPER happy with my results. At first I was a little nervous after reading all the negative comments here about CO2, but then I got the courage to do it and I am happy I did. My recovery was really quick, the doctor was even astonished at how fast I recovered. After the third day my face had peeled and was a little pink.

Typically I hear it takes about two weeks. In a week my face was COMPLETELY back to normal. Acne scars are a lot less noticeable and my face is super smooth. I can't even feel anymore pimples. The first couple days looked like I got ran over a train, and then I had a couple white pimples, but like I said, after a week, completely gone. A trick that helped me heal A LOT quicker which even shocked the doctor was: Collagen vitamins or Amino Acid vitamins, AKE vitamins, royal jelly/honey, wheat grass smoothies/acai. You can get all of this at vitamin shop, and trust me.. It is SOOOO worth it.. That is how I heeled so fast..

Well, Good luck and don't be scared.. You will be happy with the results! Oh and P.S. My doctor is a laser certified plastic surgeon who trains doctors from all over the US on how to use lasers..

The doctor was the friendliest doctor I have ever met. Right when I walked into his office all the staff were super friendly and he stayed as long as I wanted answering questions and showing me pictures. He treated me like a daughter. Super nice guy!