Laser Lift - Neck, Face and Inner/Outer Knees (Laser Lipo) Lip Filler -Orlando, FL

Ten days ago, Dr. Mendoza performed Lipo to my...

Ten days ago, Dr. Mendoza performed Lipo to my neck area (Gobble Neck) along with a Facial Laser Lift, Lipo to my inner/ outer knees along with Laser Lift to tighten the skin around my knee area, and Juviderm Injections to my upper lip area (lip damage from a previous car accident left me with a deep scar & uneven upper lips), With this said, all I can say is Thank You, Thank You & Thank You, Dr. Mendoza is a Miracle Worker, I feel beautiful again for the first time in over ten years!
Dr. Mendoza

From my first consultation, Dr. Mendoza radiated the self confidence of a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, even though my requests were challenging & other Doctors had tried but failed to deliver positive results, there was no doubt that he could repair and improve my Lips, Face and my Knees, and he did just that, he is amazing! My recovery was minimal, I was up and about the very next day, minimal soreness and hardly any discomfort, as a matter of fact, I am scheduling another procedure for February, Smart Lipo/Laser Lipo to my abdomen area (very lumpy and bumpy from previous Lipo that I had done over 10 years ago, obviously with a different Doctor) and I am so excited that I will be able to wear a two-piece bathing suit without being self conscious. I highly recommend Dr. Mendoza and can assure you that I would not trust anyone else with my body......it's the only one I've got!

You look great! And I would have guessed you to be in your late 20's at the most! Glad you feel beautiful because you are! :)
You my friend....look amazing! When I was turning 40, I decided to have my boobs and my eye lids done (heavy eye lids, very Asian looking) and it was the smartest thing I could have done, it made turning 40 much easier and a lot more fun. You look fabulous, not a day over 22.....Enjoy!
Thank you, that's sweet of you! :)