Smart liposuction Upper,lower abdomen and Waist. - Orlando, FL

I had my consultation with Sono Bella in Orlando...

I had my consultation with Sono Bella in Orlando yesterday Feb. 18th (consultation went great). I’m scheduled to meet with Doctor Siemian tomorrow, Feb. 20th. Surgery is set for Monday Feb. 24th. Today feb.19th I see my primary care provider and also my attorney just to cover all bases. This is a life changing experience and I don’t take it lightly. My prayer is that I get my self-esteem back. I had a psychical and tetanus shot last month but I asked my primary care provider and dermatologist to document my process. So I feel pretty safe and ready for a new me. I’ll post pics soon.

Pre Op Meet Dr.

Pre Op was today and I'm not sure what to think. The nurse was very helpful but the doctor seemed rushed. He was in and out so fast it kind of made me nervous. No examination of treatment areas, no pics, no marking to show me what to expect. He asked a few questions about my health and listened to my breathing but that was it. It’s too late to get my money back so all I can do is pray that things go well. Trust me I’m documenting everything and sharing with my PCP and family lawyer. I don’t have 5000.00 to throw away. I will keep you posted..

Pre Operation Pictures.

Surgery is set for Monday Feb 24, 2014. I start taking Arnicare today (48 hours pre-op) to help with bruising and swelling that's associated with this procedure. I've had my prescriptions filled and I've started my no salt, no caffine diet with plenty of water. I'm ready but I'm a nervous wreck.

Post OP

My procedure was yesterday and I did fell a little pain and un-comfort during procedure but nothing I couldn’t tolerate. I got home around 4pm and slept until this morning. The most painful part is getting in and out of bed but my hubby helped me up and down all day. I peed a lot, every 30 minutes or so, but I have been drinking water like crazy. I took over the counter extra strength pain relievers and that was enough to get me through today. I will take a prescription pain pill tonight to ensure I’m able to sleep without pain. Let me tell you that no matter what you read you will not be able to return to your normal routine the next day and you will need help changing pads on incisions. After procedure I was heavily medicated but I do remember that 2 containers were full of fat. I’ll find out the total amount removed during pot op. I haven’t seen my belly yet because it’s mandatory to keep CG on but I did a glimpse right after surgery when the nurse was putting on my CG and it my belly looked the grounded meat :-/ I’m not worried yet.

2 Day's Post

Today my pain level is about the same as yesterday. Still taking over the counter extra strength pain relievers and they are doing the job for me. I'm trying to stay up and active for longer periods of time. Waiting for my hubby to get home so I can finally have a shower and put on a fresh CG. It's fun how excited I am about being able to shower lol.

It's going to be a long night

Today I don't know what's going on. This morning everything was fine but by mid-day my compression garment and binder feels 2 times smaller. I was expecting to swell but not this extreme pressure and pain. I have to stay medicated just to keep it on. Calling the office in the morning.

1 week pre op

So I had my one week pre-op yesterday. No doctor present but the nurse was very helpful and kind. For me the pain set in later than others I've read about, and the sad thing is I can't get the clinic to respond to my request to refill or provide some type of meds. Over the counter pain relievers are not doing the job anymore. It feels like I've been kicked in my ribs and chest bone by a large horse. I can't even tell you if I've seen a chance since my procedure because taking off the garment is so painful all I can do it get it off shower quickly put it back on and lay down :-( Is this normal?

Today makes 2 week since procedure

Today makes 2 week since procedure. I feel a lot better but I do not like what I am seeing. I'm trying to remain positive until week 6 but it's hard when I see this every time I shower. I was told I only needed to wear my CG 12 hours a day with the option of wearing it more often. I am keeping the CG of 24/7 except when showering just because I feel more secure.

see the creases can someone tell me if that's normal and will it go away?

See the creases, can someone tell me if that's normal and will it go away?
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

How are you doing? Please give us an update when you get a chance! I hope things are going well well and that your creases have minimized
Hello - Doing okay! I am happy overall; however, the swelling is just way more that I thought it would be. I am actually the exact same size pre-op because of the swelling. My skin/tummy looks better, it is just the same in size. I am hopeful that the swelling will go down more; as well as, the lumps. Then I think it would be perfect. I posted some new pics to my profile so you can see the pre/post-op. Hope all is well!
After a lot of debate, I have elected to go with SmartLipo on my Upper/Lower Abs and hips. I am a bit concerned about extra/loose skin. I don’t expect to be 100% perfect; I am looking to have a flat nice looking abdominal area and wouldn’t hate having some lose skin; however, I would be very unhappy with folds. I was just wondering how you are doing? Looking at your pics it looks like things improved well. Are there still major creases? Would you recommend this to someone in the same position?
Hi GMart, I have found a twitter page that may be helpful for you. It provides great information on liposuction and I believe it covers the various kinds as well as potential risks that may be involved. It's called Lipocoalition. When are you getting your surgery?
Hello there I also just had a consultation with Chelsey at Sonobello Orlando, and I am very curious to know some info we both can exchange to help each other along the way because I'm getting the same exact thing you are,and was quoted $400 more. I know they say it goes by your BMI,but your stomach and mines look about the same I have 5 children,and 2 of them was C-section can you be email me at brandeeisbless@yahoo.com Thanks
sure I will
hello..i just had my lipo done yesterday and i too was wirried about the markings..photos..etc. but they did it the day of. Do not worry everything will be fine!
Thank you for the reassurance. My anxiety level is extremely high today, but I’m excited at the same time. I don’t think I’ll get much sleep tonight :-/ I'm glade to know you're doing well.
I literally could not sleep the two nights prior and let me tell you..if you trust your doctor you will be fine. It was a piece of cake and I am such a chicken. Think of it as the first step to your beautiful dream body!
How are things going for you? well I hope.